Extra Stuff

Excerpts from old posts, frequently-referenced stories, a sort of informal Bar Culture FAQ, and just plain-old general Bar Culture effluvia.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntington, West Virginia, United States

Bartender, may I have another? Thanks. Can we switch this to the Knicks game?

05 October 2005

Tom DeLay Steps Down

HAH!!! The Onion is on the job again!!!

I know this is a little bit late, but I can't let it pass without saying something. Tom DeLay is, after all, my very least favorite person in Washington (and that's saying something). I would rather see this guy run out of town than the President. I really, truly believe that this man is evil; that's a word I try not to use too often, but it fits him. Also, I try not to take pleasure in the suffering of others, but I can't help myself. I hope this investigation turns up every bad thing he's ever done and he gets 20 to life. In Texas. Can I watch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home